We develop, coordinate, and teach courses about Data Science, Data Analysis and Visualisation, Text Mining, and Natural Language Processing. We use both Python and R in our teaching because we believe in open science!
Here is a selection of our current courses:
- Data Science: Introduction to Text Mining with R
- Data Science: Applied Text Mining
- Data Science: Programming with Python
- Data Wrangling and Data Analysis
- Battling the Curse of Dimensionality
- Applied data analysis and visualization
We are also supervising B.Sc. and M.Sc. students on their theses. Example topics include “Social bias detection in online text” and “The role of emotions and network on fake news detection”.